When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever. Unknown Author

Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds. Shakespeare

On Valentine’s Day... my love asked me if I wanted anything special... all that I replied was "with you, everyday is valentine’s day... I don't need an excuse to love you more one day than the next" Jocelyn

Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! Thomas Hood
If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. Unknown Author

The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. Unknown Author


If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. Unknown Author

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. Albert Einstein

You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without. Unknown Author

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. Unknown Author

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Unknown Author

For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Rosemonde Gerard

I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love. Henry Ward Beecher

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. Unknown Author


True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen. La Rochefoucauld

0 Submit a Quote