Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies. John Donne

To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world. Unknown Author

And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you. Coliye

Sticks and stones are hard on bones aimed with angry art, words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart. Unknown Author

To translate love into lyrics, is an impossible task, cause you'll know love when you hear it, it all depends on who asks. Daniel long

You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep, ensuring I have a pleasant day and sweet dreams. Unknown Author

Loving a person is loving everything but the person. Being in love with that person is loving everything and that person. Denise

Everyone says that you only fall in love once, but that's not true, every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again. Unknown Author

I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with. S. Zubrinic

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss

Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves. Henri Frederic Amiel

No man is worth your tears, and when you find the man who is, he'll never make you cry. Unknown Author
Everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Leo Tolstoy

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you. Colin Raye

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind. Unknown Author

0 Submit a Quote