I've fallen in love many times... always with you. Unknown Author

For twas not into my ear you whispered But into my heart Twas not my lips you kissed But my soul. Judy Garland

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.  Unknown Author

Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.  W. Somerset Maugham, A Writer's Notebook, 1949



Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.  Albert Einstein

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.  George Moore


For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Rosemonde Gerard

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. Attributed to Claudia Ghandi

Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts.  Unknown Author

My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, both are infinite.  William Shakespeare

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Unknown Author

Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. Robert Browning

The most beautiful view is the one I share with you. Unknown Author

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. Unknown Author

You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.  Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum"

0 Submit a Quote